lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

My history

When I was 3 years old my sister Martina was born. My mom was at the hospital with Martina, I was there when she was born but my mom and my sister had to be there for some days. When she come home for the first time her room was all with a purple color and a beautiful cradle. For a couple days I thought that Martina was becoming more important than me and I didnt like that because for 3 years i had been the center of my family’s attention and then sharing was difficult. I was very jealous so one night I went to her room to see her,and I put my hand on her head and I accidentally scratched her. And then she started crying and I hide behind her cradle. My mom got up immediately and she gave me a corrective. On a couple of days I start to tolerated her and then we becomed good friends but we keep hitting,until I turned 5, but until today we continue to play the fight.


 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario